Where Is My Order?
Before contacting us we would ask that you check the delivery method chosen for your order, which can be found on your order receipt. If you are enquiring about a late delivery before your estimated delivery date we will be unable to help you. Click here to see all of our delivery information.
You can also refer to our tracking information pages for more details on the location of your package and its expected delivery date.
Notes on delivery dates:
- Estimated delivery dates are WORKING days. This does not include weekends or public/bank holidays.
- Orders are dispatched as soon as possible, in some instances (where the order is placed on a non-working day), the order will be dispatched on the next available working day.
My Order Is Late
If your order is late and your estimated delivery date is passed, we would recommend trying one of the following options:
- Check to see if your service carrier has left your order with a neighbour.
- Check with your service carrier if a delivery has been attempted.
- If your delivery method provided a tracking number, try and locate the order.
PLEASE NOTE: We ask that customers do not contact us regarding late delivery BEFORE their estimated delivery date. Customers should wait until after their delivery date as well as attempting all of the steps above to locate your package. It is only at this time that customers should contact us via the previous form.